The Weekly Harvest Box Program
The Weekly Harvest Box is a convenient way to bring fresh, local food to every meal your family enjoys. We have many convenient pick-up locations around Greater Cincinnati for you to choose from, and offer a small, medium and large box size to meet the needs of everyone from individuals to large families.
HARVEST BOX SIZES
Small: $12/week (4 items)
Medium: $20/week (8 items)*
Large: $28/week (12 items)*
* Mediums and Larges will not be available from December through April.
Color Coded Boxes:
- Small = Blue
- Medium = Green
- Large = Red
Bring your own bag!
We are currently unable to accept American Express.
More Perks with Our Harvest:
- Our user-friendly website allows you to make changes to your order and put your box on hold when you go out of town!
- Weekly add-ons to tailor your box to your liking
- Weekly payment options are available
- No commitment is required
Weekly Harvest Box Locations
- Avondale - Mondays from 4-6 PM [Civic Garden Center, 2715 Reading Rd.]
- Blue Ash - Tuesdays from 4:30-8 PM [WholeCare Chiropractic, 4434 Carver Woods Dr.]
- Cincinnati State Clifton Campus - Mondays from 4-6 PM [3520 Central Pkwy., Room 024 ATLC]
- Clifton (gaslight) - Wednesdays from 5-7 PM [Ludlow Wines, 343 Ludlow Ave.]
- College Hill - Thursdays from 4-6 PM [College Hill Farmers Market @ College Hill Coffee Company, 6128 Hamilton Ave.]
- Rookwood - Wednesdays from 2-4 PM [Interact for Health, Rookwood Tower, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 500]
- Mt. Washington - Tuesdays from 3:30-6:00 PM [Water Tower Fine Wines, 6136 Campus Ln.]
- Northside (Green Umbrella) - Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30 PM
[4138 Hamilton Ave, Suite D]
- Northside (Farmer's Market) - Wednesdays from 4-7 PM
[North Church, 4222 Hamilton Ave]
- OTR - Thursdays from 4-7 PM [The Skeleton Root, 38 W McMicken Ave.]
- Pleasant Ridge - Tuesdays from 4-7 PM [A Salon Named Desire, 6091 Montgomery Rd.]
When you join the Weekly Harvest Box program, you are agreeing to certain policies and procedures that are essential to the success of any Community Supported Agriculture program. You can access the Membership Policies and Agreement here.
Becoming a Part of Our Farm Community
Sharing in the Risk of Crop Failure
Payment Frequency & Schedule
Order Changes & Account Holds
You can login to your account here: Manage My Weekly Harvest Box Account.
Our Web Store
The web store is a perfect place to make a la carte purchases of our locally produced offerings. Whether you're a Weekly Harvest Box member looking to grab a couple extra items here and there on a one-time basis, or you're new to Our Harvest and would like to sample some of our products before joining, the Web Store is a great place to purchase local food products, and have them delivered to one of our convenient pick-up locations around town.