The Weekly Harvest Box Program
The Weekly Harvest Box is a convenient way to bring fresh, local food to every meal your family enjoys. We have many convenient pick-up locations around Greater Cincinnati for you to choose from, and offer a small, medium and large box size to meet the needs of everyone from individuals to large families. Sign up now for a Weekly Harvest Box. New sign-ups start the first week of June!
HARVEST BOX SIZES
Small: $12/week (4 items)
Medium: $20/week (8 items)*
Large: $28/week (12 items)*
* Mediums and Larges will not be available from December through May.
Please note: We are currently unable to accept American Express.
More Perks with Our Harvest
- Our user-friendly website allows you to make changes to your order and put your box on hold when you go out of town!
- Weekly local product add-ons like eggs, jam, and cheese to tailor your box to your liking
- Weekly payment options are available
- No commitment is required
- Weekly e-newsletter with farm updates, box contents, and recipes + extra recipe support via our Veggie Guide
Weekly Harvest Box Locations
- Avondale - Mondays from 4-6 PM [Civic Garden Center, 2715 Reading Rd]
- Blue Ash - Tuesdays from 4:30-8 PM [WholeCare Chiropractic, 4434 Carver Woods Dr]
- Clifton - Mondays from 4-6 PM [Cincinnati State Clifton Campus, 3520 Central Pkwy, Room 024 ATLC]
- Clifton - Wednesdays from 5-7 PM [Ludlow Wines, 343 Ludlow Ave]
- College Hill - Thursdays from 3-6:30 PM [Brink Brewing, 5905 Hamilton Ave]
- Mt. Washington - Tuesdays from 3:30-6:00 PM [Water Tower Fine Wines, 6136 Campus Ln]
- Northside - Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30 PM [Green Umbrella, 4138 Hamilton Ave, Suite D]
- Northside - Wednesdays from 4-7 PM
[Northside Farmer's Market, Hoffner Park, 4101 Hamilton Ave]
- OTR - Thursdays from 4-7 PM [The Skeleton Root, 38 W McMicken Ave]
- Pleasant Ridge - Tuesdays from 4-7 PM [A Salon Named Desire, 6091 Montgomery Rd]
- Rookwood - Wednesdays from 2-4 PM [Interact for Health, Rookwood Tower, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 500]
Our Web Store
The web store is a perfect place to make a la carte purchases of our locally produced offerings. Whether you're a Weekly Harvest Box member looking to grab a couple extra items here and there on a one-time basis, or you're new to Our Harvest and would like to sample some of our products before joining, the Web Store is a great place to purchase local food products, and have them delivered to one of our convenient pick-up locations around town.
When you join the Weekly Harvest Box program, you are agreeing to certain policies and procedures that are essential to the success of any Community Supported Agriculture program. You can access the Membership Policies and Agreement here. Key sections include:
You can login to your account here: Manage My Weekly Harvest Box Account.