We're glad you're interested in using EBT to pay for your Weekly Harvest Box. Please read the following instructions and let us know if you have any questions.
HOW TO PAY FOR YOUR WEEKLY HARVEST BOX USING EBT:
- Begin the Weekly Harvest Box sign-up process by clicking on this link.
- Select your pick-up location, share, and options.
- Select the EBT payment option.
- Enter your contact info as requested.
- Select the "Other" payment method in the final step of the sign-up process.
- Call us at 513.242.0222 to give us your EBT payment information over the phone.
Once you're all set up, we will keep your information on file and automatically charge your card each Friday.
PLEASE NOTE: You must log in to your account to put your box on hold if you do not want to receive it on a given week. IF YOU DO NOT LET US KNOW IN ADVANCE, YOUR CARD WILL BE CHARGED EVEN IF YOU FORGET TO PICK UP. This is because unless we know otherwise, we will send produce for you, and we need to be paid for that produce.
If you pay using an EBT card, Produce Perks will be used to reduce the cost of your box. This means the cost to you will be:
- Small: $6/box charged to EBT
- Medium: $10/box charged to EBT
- Large: $18/box charged to EBT
Produce perks does not cover any add-ons, so those will be charged at full price.
Produce Perks helps families buy fresh, healthy food from local farmers. Produce Perks provides a $1 for $1 match for families and individuals receiving SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) when spent on healthy foods. This match can be used to purchase fruits and vegetables at participating markets, stretching the SNAP $ for additional healthy foods. Check out the video below for more info!