MISSED WEEKLY HARVEST BOX POLICES
1. Wholecare Chiropractic- If not picked up, boxes will be kept until 5 PM the next business day (Wednesday).
2. Green Umbrella – If not picked up by 5:30 PM Wednesday, boxes will be donated to CAIN in Northside by 10 AM Thursday. WHB members may call Green Umbrella to have their food held, but availability will be determined on a case by case basis.
3. Water Tower Fine Wines- If not picked up, the boxes will be kept until Thursday afternoon.
4. Interact for Health- If not picked up, the produce is kept in a refrigerator until the next business day when it is offered up to the staff.
5. A Salon Named Desire- Boxes will be held until 7 PM the day of the pick-up.
6. Cincinnati State- If the boxes are not picked up, the boxes will be kept until the end of the following day. If still left, the food is added to the Midwest Culinary Institute’s store or donated to LaSoupe.
7. Northside Farmers Market- If boxes are not picked up by 7 PM, they are donated to CAIN.
8. Civic Garden Center- If boxes are not picked up, the produce will be kept in the refrigerator for a couple days. Then, it will be donated to a local food pantry.
9. Ludlow wines- Boxes will be held until 9 PM the day of the pick-up.
10. Brink Brewing- TK
11. The Skeleton Root- Boxes are held until closing at 10 PM the day of the pick-up.